Multiplayer

Close Combat: Gateway to Caen is the latest release in the critically-acclaimed Close Combat series and focuses on the largest, concentrated British offensive since the Normandy landings in an attempt to penetrate the German lines west of Caen and cross the Odon River to get the stalled advance moving again.
derwho

Multiplayer

Post by derwho »

Hi,

I can't get multiplayer to work with a pal, we both get the same error "Get forum root failed. User name or password incorrect".. I also experienced a lot of login problems. No firewall issues, I checked that :)
Imperial Field Service Code (senjinkun):
"Remember always the good reputation of your family and the opinion of people of your birthplace. Do not shame yourself by being taken prisoner alive; die so as to not leave behind a soiled name."
cauhzie

RE: Multiplayer

Post by cauhzie »

Yeah. I'm having a terrible time trying to get it to work. A lot of the fixes online seem to be pretty old. I've tried everything I could find.
PipFromSlitherine

RE: Multiplayer

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

Sorry for the hassles. If you contact support (support@slitherine.co.uk) they can maybe help. These issues are often down to username and password issues, or subtle AV interactions.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Close Combat - Gateway to Caen”