US Elite Leaders

Valor & Victory Tech Support Forum. Please post any issues found here.

Moderators: Matrix Games Staff, MOD_Valor & Victory

TonyAfan

US Elite Leaders

Post by TonyAfan »

Hi

I have been preparing for the upcoming tournament by playing the Alamo at St Mere Eglise scenario , I noticed that the US Leaders Spiers and Andrews have a -1 leadership modifier, however when you look at the combat table when they are part of a fire group their actual leadership modifier is -2 . I haven't checked all the leaders but Stilwell for example has a -1 leadership modifier and does apply a -1 modifier to any combat he is a part of.
yobowargames

Re: US Elite Leaders

Post by yobowargames »

Hi Tony

Yep you are correct. Looks like that's been the case since day one of game launch. I'll fix it for our next update.
YOBOWARGAMES – “BRINGING THE JOYS OF BOARD WARGAMING TO THE PC”
Ralph1961

Re: US Elite Leaders

Post by Ralph1961 »

I was playing against the AI the Securing St. Laurent scenario as the Germans and I think that I found a bug. The AI did an overrun on hex 2.4 Foxhole and ended in hex 3,5 building. I tried taking a screenshot but the game hung up and I had to exit it. I have also encountered a few other hiccups in other scenarios that I didn't take the time to note.
Overall I really like this game, easy and fun to get into without a huge time commitment

Return to “Tech Support Forum”