Chrome Issues

Please post any issues you are having with the site or suggestions for improvements here.
Rake

Chrome Issues

Post by Rake »

Anyone else having issues logging into the site with Chrome? I am having issues every time, on two different computers, and keep getting "Invalid Credentials" errors. Then, when I use Firefox, and use the same password, I get right ion.

This has been going on for several weeks. I've checked the saved password for both Chrome and Firefox and it is the same for each. Once, last week, Chrome did allow me to slip into the site, but later I was logged off and the same password would not work.

Another problem I have is that I have two accounts. IIRC, I set up the second account just to log in to the forums. This secondary account, which I do not believe is linked to all of my games, is the one for which I get a reset password email.

I know I should stop using Chrome if for no other reason than Google sux and logs everything I do, but still, its annoying that the correct password keeps failing.

Rake out
Rake

RE: Chrome Issues

Post by Rake »

Same thing just happened with my mobile apps. Logged in just fink with Firefox on my phone. Same password, used on my tablet, in Chrome, does not work... smmfh
altipueri

Post by altipueri »

I've had an increasing number of crashes with Chrome - mostly on android phone and ipad.

Try using Brave or Firefox - with an adblocker if you prefer content to adverts.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Regarding the two accounts issue you should contact us at support@slitherine.co.uk.

Return to “Site Feedback”