Monthly report yeah!!

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

celebrindal

Monthly report yeah!!

Post by celebrindal »

So there was a thread a little while ago where we were talking about Steve or someone posting where certain bugs were at in the fix stage, what was being looked at etc.

It was stated at that time there wouldn't be any value in that as it would be instantly out of date, conflicting status etc etc.

I just got time to go look at Steve's last month report and in it he has screen shots of his bug list that he is working on.

That is exactly what i'm after and if i'd had somewhere like that to go look, even as a non-beta tester, I'd be able to help out the cause so to speak.

In particular items 2544, and 2690 where he posts he doesn't have a save game for those particular bugs... guess what I could have provided those.. still have them.. but you know what i mean.

Order is nothing more than Chaos on a bad day.

Dave

Return to “World in Flames”