COMPLETELY OT

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

obvert

COMPLETELY OT

Post by obvert »

Hi all. I'm looking for someone from Louisiana, someone from Alaska and another from Mississippi to have a look at some pages from a book for kids my wife is making on the 50 States. Kind of like a newly illustrated compilation of those icon based postcards virtually every state has showing what sights and history are there. She just wants to see how the new maps and info look to a local and if there are any glaring inaccuracies or omissions.

If you've lived in these states and want to spend 10 minutes looking over the spreads let me know via email at niemierik@me.com and I'll send on the maps.

Thanks!

Attachments
alaska.jpg
alaska.jpg (134.85 KiB) Viewed 39 times
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
paradigmblue

RE: COMPLETELY OT

Post by paradigmblue »

E-mail sent.
obvert

Post by obvert »

ORIGINAL: paradigmblue

E-mail sent.

Thanks!

So Alaska is getting a look. Anyone for Louisiana or Mississippi?
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
dr.hal

Post by dr.hal »

I can do Louisiana... Have you found someone? My wife is a native...
obvert

Post by obvert »

ORIGINAL: dr.hal

I can do Louisiana... Have you found someone? My wife is a native...

No one yet, so pass on your email to the above address anytime and I'll send over the picture file.

Thanks!!
dr.hal

Post by dr.hal »

PM sent.
obvert

Post by obvert »

Anyone know Mississippi?
stuman

Post by stuman »

I do. I live in Memphis, my wife's family is from Mississippi, she went to school there, I have other family and friends that live there, etc. She and I would be more than happy to take a look.
" Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room. " President Muffley

obvert

Post by obvert »

ORIGINAL: stuman

I do. I live in Memphis, my wife's family is from Mississippi, she went to school there, I have other family and friends that live there, etc. She and I would be more than happy to take a look.

Fantastic. If you send an email I can send on the full map. (Too big to post here).

Thanks!

niemierik@me.com

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”