Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SLAAKMAN

RE: Lunacy on the net, forums, company

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Would anybody like a chocolate hobnob?

Attachments
hob.jpg
hob.jpg (16.17 KiB) Viewed 84 times
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
wodin

Post by wodin »

Thanks mate...yum yum.
Orm

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Sure. Do you deliver?
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
danlongman

Post by danlongman »

mmmm hobnobs... thank you....mmmmm
got any beer?
Two questions maybe OT but i am not sure anything on this thread is On Topic at all but i cannot let it go by.
1) Why does every deluded idiot think he is speaking for Millions of like-minded clear thinkers?
2) Out of all the billions of people in the world how many ARE actually idiots and thus their behaviour is to be anticipated, expected and subsequently ignored?
can i has popcorn ?
cheers
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: nate25

Nobody got that, did they? [:(]

Got what?
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
nate25

Post by nate25 »

If you have to ask . . . Forget it. [8|]
I have a subtle and cunning plan.
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

I have worked in the Gocery industry for over 25 years, I have never seen that item before, it must be an English thing? We do sell however fish balls in a can. Just binged it, Bristish biscuits, never had one maybe I should try it. Is it better with beer or tea?
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
danlongman

Post by danlongman »

Everything is better with beer.
I made chocolate beer once.
"Patriotism: Your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
wodin

Post by wodin »

ORIGINAL: danlongman

Everything is better with beer.
I made chocolate beer once.

Oooh chocolate beer, you sound like a man who belongs at the new new forum..come on over and join in with he banter...see link in sig!
mdiehl

Post by mdiehl »

Interesting thread. I like Slaak. He does Gonzo almost as well as Hunter S. Thompson, and he makes hostiles of the right kind of people. Sometimes you just have to like a person for the enemies he makes.

Power to the Slaakman and everyone else who feels the Thought Police should all go take a flying f**k at the moon.

[:D]

P.S. Slaak. Not thermite. Thermite is basically just aluminum, iron oxide, and a combustion source. Sulfer doesn't enter the equation.
Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.

Didn't we have this conversation already?
mdiehl

Post by mdiehl »

My home town in Iowa lost 60% of it's male population in the Civil War. W1, the civil war in the North at least is only felt if you go into museum's and look at statues dedicated to the people who lost their lives.

Same in New England. Drive through small towns in Ma, Vt, NH or Maine and *many* of them have public monuments in the form of statues of Union soldiers. Enough for someone to make a good photo book if they spent a summer and autumn just driving and shooting pix.
Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.

SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

md,
P.S. Slaak. Not thermite. Thermite is basically just aluminum, iron oxide, and a combustion source. Sulfer doesn't enter the equation.
Right. Its not thermite alone that was detected. It was thermate. Supposedly only the military uses thermate. Barium & sulfur were both detected in the rubble. Rather convenient that the debris was disposed of & sold to China before any detailed forensic analysis could be conducted too.
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
mdiehl

Post by mdiehl »

I'm stunned by your revelation, Slaak.

Who would have imagined that there'd be an aftermarket for used rubble in China? [:D]

parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: nate25

If you have to ask . . . Forget it. [8|]

Forget what???
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
parusski

Post by parusski »

"Gocery industry"

Did you need special training for that line of work?
danlongman

Post by danlongman »

You do know there is a secret government office which generates most conspiracy theories....don't you?
Everytime something is about to happen they generate "evidence" to link the CIA, Mossad,
the Grey Panthers, The Rosicrucians and many others to the event. If an event happens
by "accident" (as if, hahaha) they immediately contaminate anything they can get their
hands on with evidence incriminating anyone except them. That way everybody blames
the Scientoligists, the Roman Catholics or AA instead of the real culprits. This office is so old
it first appeared when Gronk saw Gorg and his partly-evolved monkey "buddy" whispering and gesturing at him.
It really spread through the world with the Boy Scout movement around the second last turn of the century.
Coincidentally right before WWI broke out and destroyed the old world order. We ALL know what
happened after that.
wodin

Post by wodin »

Those boy scouts have alot to answer for!!!! We go and moan about our youth aswell...;)
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

ORIGINAL: parusski

"Gocery industry"

Did you need special training for that line of work?
Yes. You have to go to college for four years and major in History with a minor in Geo. Once you do that. Apply in person. your hired. BTW my wife is a CPA, went to school for three and half years works 20 less hours a week than I do, and makes twice as much.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
mdiehl

Post by mdiehl »

You do know there is a secret government office which generates most conspiracy theories....don't you?

I saw that documentary too. That Mulder guy is a brilliant analyst.

Return to “General Discussion”