Date Format

Post bug reports and ask for help with issues here.

Moderator: rickier65

planetbrain

Date Format

Post by planetbrain »

Being an Aussie, I'm a bit disappointed that I must still specifically use the US style date format of putting the Month first in my system settings in order for Ostfront to fire up. I was hoping this would not be an issue with the new release.
I emphasize it's not a big problem, & probably more a fault with my system as others apparently don't have the problem, but it is a little strange that this is the only game (with PC Kharkov as mentioned in postings for that game)thus affected.

That being said, thanks for this free release. I much appreciate it!!
'Mostly harmless'
junk2drive

RE: Date Format

Post by junk2drive »

This was fixed before so we don't know why it became a problem again. Stay tuned, it will get fixed.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
planetbrain

Post by planetbrain »

Thanks.
I'd like a fix for aesthetic reasons but please don't try too hard. The fix issued for Kharkov did not work for me either & nobody ever could tell me why not????..........something peculiar to my system methinks.
'Mostly harmless'
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Work with us and maybe it will fix someone else's problem. Thanks.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Mad Russian

Post by Mad Russian »

That does surprise me since an Aussie did most of the coding.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.

Return to “Tech Support”