Slitherine LTD is looking for a Junior PR Manager to join our growing marketing and public relations team. They will work actively with the Media Relations Manager to create PR strategies for Slitherine's fast growing portfolio of games, including massive successful titles such as Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, Starship Troopers: Terran Command and the upcoming Stargate: Timekeepers, Master of Magic, and Terminator: Dark Fate - Defiance. Passion for strategy games is a plus but not mandatory for the role. The ideal candidate would be a native English speaker and can be located anywhere in the world working remotely, reporting into the Milan office for meetings with the Marketing team when needed.
Job Title: Junior PR Manager
Location: This is a remote work position. There is an option to work out of the UK office in Epsom or the Italian office in Milan, but it is not required.
• Collaborate with the PR Manager in creating successful Slitherine PR campaigns
• Monitor press and influencers coverage daily and weekly
• Design, edit and create PR announcement in perfect English to the help launch of Slitherine's new games and DLCs
• Develop, build, and maintain solid relationships with new and existing press contacts and key Twitch and Youtube influencers
• Must be able to collaborate and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
• Ability to prioritize work and manage deadlines in a timely manner
• At least 2 years Communications Management with Press and Creators
• Have excellent English writing and communication skills
• Motivated and equally able to work as part of a team and autonomously.
• A network of media contacts in gaming media and influencers
• An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously on assigned tasks
• Travel as needed for regular in-person meetings to touch base and relationship management
• Keen interest in videogames and knowledge of the gaming industry