We are is looking for a talented, analytical, creative, and experienced Marketing Manager to identify, create, and drive our engagement with customers, coordinate product launches and develop compelling marketing plans.
We need a person who is highly enthusiastic, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple products and teams. This is a critical role within the company as you will engage in frequent conversations with both external development teams and internal production facilities.
The role requires skills in strategy, project management, and product development. The ideal candidate can drive results within a fast-paced schedule, must possess strong analytical acumen and business judgment, can prioritize well, communicates clearly, and has a proven track record of working simultaneously on multiple fronts.
A successful candidate will be passionate about the gaming industry and specifically about strategy games, be able to think and act both strategically and tactically and use customer-centric data to identify opportunities and audit results.
• Develop a deep understanding of the Slitherine line up and customers and use that information to drive the overall onsite CX strategy, including vision and execution
• Own projects with a considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience and Slitherine business
• Work with developers and internal cross functional teams to drive the execution of promotional initiatives
• Analyze customer engagement patterns and optimize key conversion activities to drive customer KPIs
• Own creation of marketing programs, and multiple key traffic drivers, to acquire new customers
• Present to senior management externally and internally
• 5+ years of experience in marketing, product management
• The right candidate thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
• Possess good business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical common sense approach to getting things done
• Delivers on deadlines and priorities as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
• Minimum of 5 years’ gaming industry experience
• Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
• Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, drive improvements, and scope requirements
Salary: Negotiable, based on qualifications and experience ~£30k EUR- £50k EUR.
Location: Milan, Italy.