Time compression without numpad

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Gainful

Time compression without numpad

Post by Gainful »

I remember one of the previous updates added the ability to accelerate time using some keyboard hotkeys for those of us without numpads. What were the hotkeys again? I'm having to ask over here as its not mentioned in the manual nor in the game help menu.
stilesw

Re: Time compression without numpad

Post by stilesw »

Hi Gainiful,

Might be a bit old but here is the key list that I have:
Key Commands 1.pdf
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
-WS
“There is no limit to what a man can do so long as he does not care a straw who gets the credit for it.”

Charles Edward Montague, English novelist and essayist
~Disenchantment, ch. 15 (1922)
Gainful

Post by Gainful »

Thanks, but thats way too old. Looks like from the CMANO days, and doesn't mention the hotkeys I was looking for. I think it was Ctrl+z or shift+z or something like that.
Nikel

Post by Nikel »

This is the patch where it was added in 2020, but it is not working, at least in the last beta.

* Added: Hotkeys to increase/decrease time acceleration for keyboards without numpad: "+" on Keypad OR +/= key OR Ctrl+Shift+X to accelerate, "-" on Keypad OR _/- key OR Ctrl+Shift+Z to decelerate

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... &p=4644718
Gainful

Post by Gainful »

Nikel wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:49 pm This is the patch where it was added in 2020, but it is not working, at least in the last beta.

* Added: Hotkeys to increase/decrease time acceleration for keyboards without numpad: "+" on Keypad OR +/= key OR Ctrl+Shift+X to accelerate, "-" on Keypad OR _/- key OR Ctrl+Shift+Z to decelerate

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... &p=4644718
Aha! Thats what I was looking for. Thank you. And you're right, its not working currently. Just one of the many things broken in these beta updates. I'll have to open up a topic in tech support.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”