[1.09] Establish embassy bug

Moderator: Vic

Dogetor

[1.09] Establish embassy bug

Post by Dogetor »

Whenever I establish embassy in a major regime next round it's gone. Problem occurs only when I play "embassy" strategem, if AI controlled regime ask to establish embassy and I agree than the embassy stays. This is a very annoying bug because some regimes will never ask to establish embassy on their own and in this case it doesn't even allow to make a trade agreement with them.

Please fix that [&o] thank you.
Vic

RE: [1.09] Establish embassy bug

Post by Vic »

Very probably the specific AI Regime played the 'Expel Diplomat' stratagem on you afterwards because it doesn't want your embassy (nor a trade agreement)

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Dogetor

Post by Dogetor »

Thank you Vic, that's probable. If so it would be nice to have some notification at the beginning of turn about strategems that were played on me ;) In cases that require formal communication of course. For example "expel diplomat" but not "send spy".
Vic

Post by Vic »

Adding that one to the list. I think there is indeed no notification to the 'target' of that stratagem.

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Tech Support”