New Province Guide

Crown of Glory: Europe in the Age of Napoleon, the player controls one of the crowned potentates of Europe in the Napoleonic Era, wielding authority over his nation's military strategy, economic development, diplomatic relations, and social organization. It is a very thorough simulation of the entire Napoleonic Era - spanning from 1799 to 1820, from the dockyards in Lisbon to the frozen wastes of Holy Mother Russia.

Moderators: Gil R., ericbabe

Ralegh

New Province Guide

Post by Ralegh »

In v1.2 being a protectorate means the province doesn't count towards the national waste boost, so for the first time I became interested in which province made good protectorates. (Note that protectorates pay the upkeep on their troops, which is cool too.)

So I redid the province guide to show this information. I have also simplified the guide, for those players who would like it to be a little more obvious, rather than so full of details.

Feedback/comments/etc would be welcome.

A 3 pager for printing is at www.rosesolutions.com/temp/Ralegh's Crown of Glory Province Cheat Sheet v1.2.pdf

The Excel version is at www.rosesolutions.com/temp/Province Cheat Sheet v1.2.xls
HTH
Steve/Ralegh
Hard Sarge

RE: New Province Guide

Post by Hard Sarge »

Thank you
very nice, printing it out now :)

you don't think Bavaria is a good protectorate to have ?

then again, you are think per province, while I think in total of groups

glad to see Poland is well rated

Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

Dang Kid
she made me a Card, and put a feather on it, the feather get into the printer, and jammed the page, so am now, reprinting the pages :)

hmmmm, any idea on how to get print ink off of your fingers, I am coated !!!!!

Moltke71

Post by Moltke71 »

Raleigh. you're a credit to the hobby! Thanks.
Jim Cobb
ericbabe

Post by ericbabe »

Nicely done! Thank you Ralegh.
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

Now is a good time to ask this again; how is the multi province bug fix coming along, and will it make it into this patch?
Mr. Z

Post by Mr. Z »

There will be a fix in the patch. It may not be quite to everyone's liking, and so it might (*might*) get tweaked again in another patch. Basically in the patch, provinces can become separated from liberated multiprovince minors, and when this happens, the separated provinces become directly controlled by a nation. But otherwise all the problems should be fixed, and some extra functionality has been added as well.

Return to “Crown of Glory”