Tactical advice wanted!

Crown of Glory: Europe in the Age of Napoleon, the player controls one of the crowned potentates of Europe in the Napoleonic Era, wielding authority over his nation's military strategy, economic development, diplomatic relations, and social organization. It is a very thorough simulation of the entire Napoleonic Era - spanning from 1799 to 1820, from the dockyards in Lisbon to the frozen wastes of Holy Mother Russia.

Moderators: Gil R., ericbabe

Ralegh

Tactical advice wanted!

Post by Ralegh »

I have a thread in the War Room where I seek help figuring out how the AI should try to behave in detailed battle. So far its getting some views, but no responses. (Its a bit of an essay.) I'd love some help... (or ringing endorsements - but not this lack of response)
HTH
Steve/Ralegh
Ralegh

RE: Tactical advice wanted!

Post by Ralegh »

bump
HTH
Steve/Ralegh
Gil R.

Post by Gil R. »

Now we know how Ralegh rose to the rank of Matrix Elite Guard: one-word posts like "bump."
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.
YohanTM2

Post by YohanTM2 »

I knew he passed me using some tricky strategy [;)]
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Bumping becomes necassary when you feel a thread is important and others have moved your thread down so it is unseen or unused. Nothing unusual there. Now if he bumps every thread.....
Favoritism is alive and well here.

Return to “Crown of Glory”