Bug with game font

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: alexs

Bender

Bug with game font

Post by Bender »

Has anyone experienced problems with the game font. Specifically it is all in one color, no multiple color fonts. It is very “fuzzy” looking, particularly in the larger fonts. With combat advisor activated, the odds are displayed in black. Most text is black, such as the lower display area.

Bender
During open dialogue, an analogy with the question of “is the glass half empty or half full” comes to mind. In reality it is only a glass of water. Do not let the dialogue get off track with unsupported conclusions.
Fred98

RE: Bug with game font

Post by Fred98 »

No probs here.

I have a CRT monitor, and a G-Force 5600 graphics card, WIN XP

What do you have?
JSS

Post by JSS »

ORIGINAL: Bender

Has anyone experienced problems with the game font. Specifically it is all in one color, no multiple color fonts. It is very “fuzzy” looking, particularly in the larger fonts. With combat advisor activated, the odds are displayed in black. Most text is black, such as the lower display area.

Bender

You should contact the support section. A few people have this problem. Think its a matter of getting updated drivers.
Bender

Post by Bender »

ORIGINAL: Joe 98

No probs here.

I have a CRT monitor, and a G-Force 5600 graphics card, WIN XP

What do you have?

I’m in the process of upgrading my OS from win98 to win2k pro. The system is a PII 300MHz box. ATI rage2c video adaptor VGA monitor. MEM is 96.

I’ve got the updated driver for the video and run Directx 9.1. Its strange because I only see the bug when I play the BiN.

Regards,

Bender
During open dialogue, an analogy with the question of “is the glass half empty or half full” comes to mind. In reality it is only a glass of water. Do not let the dialogue get off track with unsupported conclusions.
Bender

Post by Bender »

Looks like I have fixed the problem. Don't know how, but the OS upgrade more than likely did the trick.

Bender
alexs

Post by alexs »

Hi Bender,
Glad to hear your problem is fixed. I would guess it might be more likely that your OS upgrade installed some newer graphics drivers which solved the problem, rather than the OS upgrade itself (unless you already had the latest graphics drivers).

Regards
AlexS
SSG

Return to “Battles In Normandy Support”