Broken store link

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
mwindsorfw

Broken store link

Post by mwindsorfw »

Every time that I go to the matrix store, I get a message that the link is broken. This seems to be the case with the U.S., Canadian, and other countries links. The UK link does work. I've disabled my Norton Anti-virus, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. With no store link, its hard to buy anything (WintP). Is this a known problem? Since I live in the U.S., can I order via the UK link? (And will I get killed on the exchange rate if I do?)

Thanks.
-Mike
mwindsorfw

RE: Broken store link

Post by mwindsorfw »

As Alice said, this gets curiouser and curiouser. The store link works on my office computer. I raced home, and it doesn't work on the home computer; I still get the 404 error message. Does anyone have a suggestion?

-Mike
SlapBone

Post by SlapBone »

Only the link to the "Battles In Normandy" download from the store is broken for me [:D]
mwindsorfw

Post by mwindsorfw »

I'm a bit surprised that no one from Matrix has addressed this problem. I get a 404 error message on every country link in the Matrix Store except for Europe and the UK. With Europe and the UK, I get a 404 error message if I try to add anything to the cart. All of the 404 error messages direct me to the digitalriver.com site. If I try to go to digitalriver's "24/7 customer support" -- I get another 404 message. I've monkeyed with every internet and security setting that I know to monkey with, to no avail; and I don't have the problem anywhere except the Matrix Store and digitalriver sites.

So, here I sit with money burning a hole in my pocket, and no one from Matrix suggesting a fix.

Oh, well.

-Mike

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”