Rational regarding Small Fleet Scenario Design

WarPlan Pacific is an operational level wargame which covers all the nations at war in the Pacific theatre from December 1941 to 1945 on a massive game scale.

Moderator: AlvaroSousa

ago1000

Rational regarding Small Fleet Scenario Design

Post by ago1000 »

In both WPP(v5.1) and WPE(v15) you have designed the main scenarios with a duplicate scenario which limits the size of your fleet. My question is what was your rational for developing these scenarios?

In WPP, during a game when playing against the AI as Allies in WPP, I increase the difficulty levels to similate the US manufacturing might and make the AI more aggressive. It makes for a very interesting game. I am wondering, when I do this change, is it immediate for that turn, does it apply to the next turn, or will the changes occur when you save the game and open it up a new?

Thank you for your dedication it making these games better and better as time progresses. Furthermore, Kudos Alvario for developing two amazing games. I am asking some of these questions to better inform my subscribers as my channel only covers your games. I can tell you with certainity that you have many people who are enjoying playing your game, whether it be solo(A.I) or PvP.

Considering your games have been out a while now, the image below shows a typical months report.

FYI, the most viewed videos have to do with land combat (3817 views and Subs (3365 views). Over 1000 views for a better understanding of oil, effectiveness recovery and trade and production videos.
I am hoping you can get WPP on steam as it will definely increase sales and exposure to your amazing games.

Edit: Forgot to ask one last question, in your upgaming Warplan World, is naval mechanics going to be similar to World in Flames or HOI?

Attachments
subscribers.jpg
subscribers.jpg (29.8 KiB) Viewed 20 times
AlvaroSousa

RE: Rational regarding Small Fleet Scenario Design

Post by AlvaroSousa »

I recommend the tutorial channel in a lot of my replies to players.

I also super appreciate the support. You saved me a lot of time.
Creator Kraken Studios
- WarPlan
- WarPlan Pacific

Designer Strategic Command
- Brute Force (mod) SC2
- Assault on Communism SC2
- Assault on Democracy SC2
- Map Image Importer SC3
Nikel

Post by Nikel »

ORIGINAL: ago1000

In both WPP(v5.1) and WPE(v15) you have designed the main scenarios with a duplicate scenario which limits the size of your fleet. My question is what was your rational for developing these scenarios?

AS answered to that question in this WPE thread.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=5116208
ago1000

Post by ago1000 »

Thank you.

Return to “Warplan Pacific”