CMO Visual Glitch

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

GeneralJohn01

CMO Visual Glitch

Post by GeneralJohn01 »

Just bought the game a few days ago on steam, and I am loving it! Unfortunately, there is a nasty visual glitch that affects my unit info screen, and is a general nuisance. I've tried changing up the graphics, turning off overlays, disabling nahimic etc. but nothing is working. If this issue could be fixed, it would be highly appreciated!

Attachments
CMOGlitch1.jpg
CMOGlitch1.jpg (440.8 KiB) Viewed 35 times
Parel803

RE: CMO Visual Glitch

Post by Parel803 »

That's irritating. I haven't seen it before on my steam CMO
best regards GJ
BobTank63

Post by BobTank63 »

ORIGINAL: GeneralJohn01

Just bought the game a few days ago on steam, and I am loving it! Unfortunately, there is a nasty visual glitch that affects my unit info screen, and is a general nuisance. I've tried changing up the graphics, turning off overlays, disabling nahimic etc. but nothing is working. If this issue could be fixed, it would be highly appreciated!

Sorry for asking, but are you absolutely sure you disabled nahimic? There were a lot of people (including myself) who had this exact same glitch on steam a few months back and the issue was nahimic.
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

I have found, in the past, some of the overlays are quite hard to kill permanently. I actually check periodically to make sure. Steam and nahimic interfere with several games.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
GeneralJohn01

Post by GeneralJohn01 »

Alright I finally found the issue. After looking through my system configuration I found an AWHeadset Service for my audio. The manufacturer was Nahimic.

Return to “Tech Support”