Question About Replacements

Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive is the fourth wargame in the Decisive Campaign series. Covering the battles in the Ardennes between December 1944 and January 1945, it brings to life Operational wargaming by lowering the scale to just above tactical level.

Moderators: Vic, Decisive Campaigns Ardennes Offensive Mods

Icedawg

Question About Replacements

Post by Icedawg »

Really enjoying the game so far, but I have lots of questions. One has to do with a basic replacement schedule. Is there a way to access, in game (not in the editor), my anticipated replacements? It would be really nice to have a ballpark figure of how many replacements I have coming. Nothing exact and concrete, but a basic estimate would be great.
GiveWarAchance

RE: Question About Replacements

Post by GiveWarAchance »

I reviewed the manual but it just says events and cards give you reinforcements, but no future schedule for them is included. I think the trickle of new stuff you get each turn is about the same unless you use a card to add extra stuff.
Khanti

Post by Khanti »

There is not another place for it, but editor. You can use it to write them down. I usually use it to create more variable replacements.
Some are random - so no predictions.
[;)]
There is no such thing as a historically accurate strategy game. Every game stops being historically accurate from the very first move player do. First unit that moves ahistorically, first battle with non-historical results, mean we ride in unknown.
beyondwudge

Post by beyondwudge »

In general, more information and more detailed tooltips would be great. I'll check out the editor though in my quest to get my head around the rules of the game.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive”