PT: Revised Minsk Mazowiecki, Poland 2021

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

BeirutDude

PT: Revised Minsk Mazowiecki, Poland 2021

Post by BeirutDude »

I was fleshing out the Polish Air Force to use this scenario as a basis for a follow up scenario (for that afternoon) and I did a lot of tweaking to the original in the process. There were too many MiG-29's at Minsk Mazowiecki Air Base for example and added in the F-16CJ's at Lask AB. Also I wasn't happy with the Polish AAW Patrol and revised that to be an Alert mission.

So if anyone wants to look to see if this is better and if I broke anything I would appreciate it.
Attachments
MinskMazo..272021.zip
(403.43 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
BDukes

RE: PT: Revised Minsk Mazowiecki, Poland 2021

Post by BDukes »

Hi BD

Looks ok. The defense definitely put up a proper fight. [:)]

Tried using the forposts as missile bait but didn't work out as well as I had hoped. Need to learn to be more patient before sending the wrecking crew in. Did manage to ding the best SAM site though!

Had a little issue getting Karen's to target the northernmost radar station but it might of been just a bad cycle.

I think this is fine for now. Will be coming back to it again. It's fun[:)]

Mike
Don't call it a comeback...
BeirutDude

RE: PT: Revised Minsk Mazowiecki, Poland 2021

Post by BeirutDude »

Thanks Mike, want to make sure it was working well before working on "Part Deux."
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”