Serial Keys

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

JFS737

Serial Keys

Post by JFS737 »

I Just installed today's beta XXX.32.7 . In any case, even prior to this I was having a problem with my LIVE and DLC registration (I think campaigns are DLC's, no?). I have 2 DLC's, Northern Inferno and Silent Service.... I have about 10 or more LIVE scenarios....

All of my LIVE and one of my DLC (Silent Service) are showing in the START MENU in game... as locked. On "My Page" on the Matrixgames member page.... all my LIVE and DLC's are properly listed and show Serial key's so there is a record there that I own these... problem is, I can't enter the serial keys anywhere. I can't figure out how to get the menu up to enter them! How do I get to a place where I can enter these keys and "reactivate" my files and DLC's? Also, why do I have to do this, shouldn't it know (It knows I have CMO! and Northern inferno?!!).
Thanks for any help,

John
KnightHawk75

RE: Serial Keys

Post by KnightHawk75 »

Run the latest installer from the my-page (with admin privileges), enter all the serials for what's missing on the screen where it lets you do that, it should update the keys where needed on your local install, idk if you actually have to proceed with the actual installs after that though for it to 'take' (you may have too, you may not).
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

There is a special DLC installer so you don't have to go through the whole install process. Its on the "My Page". Looks like this.

[PC] Command:Modern Operations DLC Installer CMO-MultiDLCSetup-Latest.zip 1.03.114723 Oct 15, 2020
Installer for all DLC with Command: Modern Operations

It'll let you just enter the serial numbers.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
JFS737

Post by JFS737 »

Thanks to both for taking the time to help! I found it on the Matrixgames.com My-Page but you must click any of your "LIVE" or "DLC" "File Download" link first, then it appears just as you said... thanks a ton!

John
JFS737

Post by JFS737 »

Any idea why I have to do this from time to time? It's a pain in the arse.

J
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

Huh...thats cool. I didn't realize it was each DLC's page. I thought it was only on the game's installer page. Learn something every day.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

ORIGINAL: JFS737

Any idea why I have to do this from time to time? It's a pain in the arse.

J

I have installed it multiple times on multiple PCs and the only time its happened to me is I install the game, and maybe a few DLCs, then move the game. It seems to mess the future installation of updates in multiple ways.
JFS737

Post by JFS737 »

Thanks,
I've had to do it a few times, but there has been some computer housekeeping going on, so you might have the explanation nailed. Things are settled now, so hopefully no more serial keys needed for a while.

Thanks,
John

Return to “Tech Support”