New DLC and new version

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

nukkxx5058

New DLC and new version

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Hi, do new DLCs always come together with a new version of the game ?
If yes, do we already know which improvements will the next version coming with Red Tide bring ? is it published somewhere ?
thx
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (April 2022) :-)
thewood1

RE: New DLC and new version

Post by thewood1 »

Typically, there is a released update, not just a beta update. I don't think I have ever seen the devs release a specific change list prior to an update, except to highlight some major feature change that might be coming. I suspect that part of the reason is they don't know what the final change list will be right up until they freeze the code. I think another reason is it consumes extra cycles that don't really contribute much.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. - BDukes
Oh good lord stop. Does anybody ever like you? - BDukes
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

OK. I can understand this. Thanks.
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (April 2022) :-)
KnightHawk75

Post by KnightHawk75 »

Given the timing my guess is you can probably expect beta 1147.32 to represent close to what will be released with Red Tide as far as the core sim and db updates, minus any final bug squashing between now and what like ~10 days from now.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”