[1.09 Game does not start STEAM]

Moderator: Vic

BYPAKO1981

[1.09 Game does not start STEAM]

Post by BYPAKO1981 »

Hello, since in the STEAM support forum no one responds. I raise here the problem that I have (I copy the message that I have put in STEAM)

"Hello, first of all sorry for my English. I am using the google translator.

I just bought the game on STEAM. And when I give it to play from the direct access, the Matrix games module appears to hit play. When I do the game does not start.

If I start it directly from the exe in the steamapp folder the game loads until I get a pop-up window indicating that the game will close because it has not been started from STEAM. The pop-up window is titled "Copy protection check"

My PC meets the requirements of the game.

How can I solve that?"
Clux

RE: [1.09 Game does not start STEAM]

Post by Clux »

He needs to start the game from the steam library while steam its on, otherwise it won't run
Amateurs talk about strategy. Professionals talk about logistics!
BYPAKO1981

Post by BYPAKO1981 »

The problem is that from the STEAM library the game does not run, and if I start it from the executable exe it directly refers me to doing it from STEAM.

So it's a loop ... I'm going to have to ask for a refund because it's been a week and no one from technical support answers.
Clux

Post by Clux »

ORIGINAL: BYPAKO1981

The problem is that from the STEAM library the game does not run, and if I start it from the executable exe it directly refers me to doing it from STEAM.

So it's a loop ... I'm going to have to ask for a refund because it's been a week and no one from technical support answers.

The dev right now its working on another game and occasionally checks out this forum, I suggest you to send an email directly to him to vic@VRdesigns.NET
Amateurs talk about strategy. Professionals talk about logistics!
Vic

Post by Vic »

Since this is a problem with the 'game launcher' window on your system you'll need to contact my publishers support service...

over here: support@slitherine.co.uk

I already forwarded your email to them.

best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Tech Support”