Changing the Intensity, changes them all

Please post any bugs or technical issues found here for official support.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

cblattmann

Changing the Intensity, changes them all

Post by cblattmann »

When I change the intensity of a ground attack of one air directive, it changes the intensity of all ground attacks to the same value. I was not able to set one directive to low, and others to medium or high.
Hardradi

RE: Changing the Intensity, changes them all

Post by Hardradi »

I am not seeing this in my game. Are you doing this from the individual Air Directive Screen or the Air Doctrine Screen?
Sly

Post by Sly »

I can confirm that I noticed it too. Changing the ground attack mission intensity settings changes the settings globally for all missions
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Confirmed, it appears if you change the intensity of an AD, the doctrine setting for that AD type for that air army is changed, and all similar ADs for that air command change as well. I will bug this. Thanks for the report.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

This turns out to be WAD, although likely not explained in the rules.

Intensity is doctrine level setting for the AD type. So changing that in the AD, will change the Doctrine setting for the Air Directive type for the air command, and will change all existing ADs of that type in the Air Command.

If you want to set a given AD to a different level of intensity, you should change the strike num for the AD. I will make sure this gets clarified in the next patch notes and living manual. Would be good if the rollover text alerted players of this.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “Tech Support”