Air group from N Reserve to airbase issue

A complete overhaul and re-development of Gary Grigsby's War in the East, with a focus on improvements to historical accuracy, realism, user interface and AI.

Moderators: RedLancer, Joel Billings

Cavalry Corp

Air group from N Reserve to airbase issue

Post by Cavalry Corp »

I was wondering if anything had changed on this because both myself and my opponent transfer air groups into the national reserve and then cannot transfer them back to airfields - they seem to not be there. Has anything changed about this? It was working fine before. This is RT Lenningrad pbem scn - we are still learning

carlkay58

RE: Air group from N Reserve to airbase issue

Post by carlkay58 »

Air Groups are transferred from the Reserve TB by 'requesting' them at either the air base or AOG level on the map. If this does not work please start a thread in the Bug Report section with your saves so they can be examined closer.

I have just tested the RtL scenario and had no trouble shifting the air groups to and from the Reserve.
malyhin1517

Post by malyhin1517 »

ORIGINAL: Cavalry Corp

I was wondering if anything had changed on this because both myself and my opponent transfer air groups into the national reserve and then cannot transfer them back to airfields - they seem to not be there. Has anything changed about this? It was working fine before. This is RT Lenningrad pbem scn - we are still learning

You cannot transfer air groups from the reserve to the map! You can display only AOG on the map or transfer AOG air groups on the map!
Sorry, i use an online translator :(
Cavalry Corp

Post by Cavalry Corp »

OK thanks

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2”