[Fixed] Mission Editor Mission List vertical slider not slidable

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

BDukes

[Fixed] Mission Editor Mission List vertical slider not slidable

Post by BDukes »

Hi All

Ok I was playing a scenario where I generated a mission list larger than the mission list in the mission editor dialog. I went to search for a mission and couldn't find it. Long story short I found that for some reason the mission editor list vertical slider wouldn't slide to the bottom of the list unless I resized the mission editor window. I added the screenshot below to show the problem (you can see the mission highlighted in blue but you can't slide the mission list any further down to see the rest of it or what's below it). Resize the mission editor Window completely it fixes it even if you go back to the same size. Close and re-open it doesn't work so there is some property on a refresh that allows.

Attachments
MissionEditorUI.jpg
MissionEditorUI.jpg (32.32 KiB) Viewed 40 times
Don't call it a comeback...
BDukes

RE: Build 1147.29- Mission Editor Mission List vertical slider not slidable certain ME Editor Size

Post by BDukes »

Save file and my command.ini attached.

I don't think its a huge issue but it is hiding active missions that inexperienced players may generate tech support requests over.

Thanks

Mike
Attachments
MissionListIssue.zip
(352.69 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
KungPao

RE: Build 1147.29- Mission Editor Mission List vertical slider not slidable certain ME Editor Size

Post by KungPao »

Hi, FYI
this issue happened on pervious build also. I agree it is not a big issue so I didn't bother to report.

My solution is to create a mission called "zzzzzz"
Sir? Do you want to order a Kung Pao Chicken or a Kung Fu Chicken?
BDukes

Post by BDukes »

ORIGINAL: KungPao

Hi, FYI
this issue happened on pervious build also. I agree it is not a big issue so I didn't bother to report.

My solution is to create a mission called "zzzzzz"

LOL[:D]
Geoffropi

Post by Geoffropi »

Thanks for the report and fixed.

Question : did any of you noticed this in another scroll view? I haven't found any similar case yet.
BDukes

Post by BDukes »

Thanks Geoffopi! I haven't seen it elsewhere but will report it if I do.

Mike

Return to “Tech Support”