[1.09.06] Hex control change to hostile during my turn.

Moderator: Vic

S1man

[1.09.06] Hex control change to hostile during my turn.

Post by S1man »

I had rebels pop up during turn and initially they had just 1 hex of control, but after I edited Traffic Sign related to the road I suddenly lost control over another hex (notice the current logistics still flowing through):

i_imgur_com/G2shsQs_jpeg
(can't post links, replace underscore with dots)
Vic

RE: [1.09.06] Hex control change to hostile during my turn.

Post by Vic »

Interesting if you have the save file from which I could repeat this??? please DO send it to vic@vrdesigns.net with a link to this thread.

best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
zgrssd

Post by zgrssd »

Here is the image for easier use:
https://i.imgur.com/G2shsQs.jpeg
DW2 Poll:
"Should the Civil and non-Combat Ships loose all or most of their weapon slots?"
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=382690
S1man

Post by S1man »

Since it was from rebel event, even though I have start turn save its not prefectly replicatable.
After some testing with this save I came to conclusion there is a good chance this is a false report and 2 rebel stacks spawned one on top of eachother (logi looks exactly this way if they spawn mid-turn).

I was pretty sure that I saw only 1 hex owned by rebels after I made event-related decision and noted to myself that next turn they might cut road so saw none on road, but we're all humans and there is a chance I somehow didnt see there are 2 hexes not one and the road is already cut.
BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar »

Does strategic movement works through that hex ?
S1man

Post by S1man »

Havent tested, but it wont be bug either way. As I mentioned earlier I think what happened is that one of the rebel stacks spawned on road (later I was able to confirm there were 2 stacks) and I somehow didnt see it until later on, which made me thing that changing logistics flow could somehow trigger ZOC recalcualtion and I lost zone due to it.
BlueTemplar

Post by BlueTemplar »

Wouldn't it be a bug if you were able to strategic-move freely through enemy territory ?
zgrssd

Post by zgrssd »

ORIGINAL: BlueTemplar

Wouldn't it be a bug if you were able to strategic-move freely through enemy territory ?
It would be a different bug that has nothing to do with this thread.
DW2 Poll:
"Should the Civil and non-Combat Ships loose all or most of their weapon slots?"
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=382690

Return to “Tech Support”