Private Economy Stuck in 1.09?

A military-oriented and sci-fi wargame, set on procedural planets with customizable factions and endless choices.

Moderator: Vic

dnguyen528

Private Economy Stuck in 1.09?

Post by dnguyen528 »

I am currently in 1.09 (so no 1.02 bug) and finding that my new zones aren't constructing any new private assets.

Specifically, I have a zone with currently:
6066 cr and +32 last turn.
With Farming Dome Community as the next private asset (no private assets have ever been constructed in this zone; this is the first).
Emergency Food is on; the population isn't starving.
Private Jobs are 200 (from some strats). Workers are 4900 and total pop is 9900 (there are enough private pops to build).

Machines are available (7, more than the 1 it'd take me to build a public) at the traders for 77 credits per machine purchase price.
Metals are available (177, more than the 100 it'd tame to build a public) at the traders for 3.1 credits per metal.

Its been about 10 turns since credits exceeded 5000 in the private economy. Is there something I'm missing that is preventing construction from occurring?
Vic

RE: Private Economy Stuck in 1.09?

Post by Vic »

Might well be missing some population as it requires 10.000+500 pop to run a dome I
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Shadow Empire”