Command: Kashmir Fire out now

Command - Kashmir Fire is a new DLC release for Command: Modern Operations recreates a near future conflict between the world’s two most volatile nuclear nemeses: Pakistan and India.
Roby7979

Command: Kashmir Fire out now

Post by Roby7979 »

Kashmir Fire the new DLC for Command Modern Operations is now available here

Fifteen hypothetical campaign scenarios recreate a near-future conflict between the world’s two most volatile nuclear nemeses: Pakistan and India.

Kashmir, the subject of a dispute between India and Pakistan since the partition of the Indian subcontinent in 1947, is now the center of the scene.

Carriers, frigates, submarines; guide world’s most impressive militaries in a multi-sided campaign while trying to ensure the victory of your forces through thoughtful strategy and planning.

Are you ready for a new conflict?

Watch the video gameplay

Attachments
Command_Ka..potlight.jpg
Command_Ka..potlight.jpg (71.44 KiB) Viewed 27 times
thewood1

RE: Command: Kashmir Fire out now

Post by thewood1 »

1) Would be easier if there was a store link. Takes quite a bit of poking around to find and buy it.
2) Can't install until 1.03 is installed.

Is 1.03 available and I just didn't see it?
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
stww2

Post by stww2 »

AFAIK 1.03 came out on Steam this morning.
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

I haven't seen it on this site yet.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
Rain08

Post by Rain08 »

Since the update is out on Steam now, when will the changelogs appear? I suppose apart from the carry over of the beta updates, there's some additions/changes too, as the game says 1147.23.
sarjen

Post by sarjen »

Its live and installed. :)
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

Is that on Steam or direct?
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

It should be available on both release channels.
schweggy

Post by schweggy »

1.03 is available here:
https://www.slitherine.com/game/command ... operations (PC Update Ver.1.03.114723)

And via the update utility in the game (update.exe)

Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to update CMO or install the DLC yet, but have both downloaded and ready once I've backed up the current installation.
- schweggy -

Montani Semper Liberi - Mountaineers are always free
Roby7979

Post by Roby7979 »

ORIGINAL: thewood1

Is that on Steam or direct?

yes,available on steam too
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

ORIGINAL: schweggy

1.03 is available here:
https://www.slitherine.com/game/command ... operations (PC Update Ver.1.03.114723)

And via the update utility in the game (update.exe)

Disclaimer: I haven't had a chance to update CMO or install the DLC yet, but have both downloaded and ready once I've backed up the current installation.

I have been getting errors when I try to update through the update utility. Had to download through Matrix My Page
ultradave

Post by ultradave »

I always get that. I never even bother with the Matrix updater. It's not unique to CMO. Other games have the same problem. For me it seems that no matter what settings I try, Windows is trying to protect me from Matrix :-)

Dave
----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"
JDLgnd

Post by JDLgnd »

Thanks for the DLC.

Return to “Command: Kashmir Fire”