Matrix email games

Combat Mission returns with a brand new chapter set between 1979 and 1982, in the tipping-point years of a conflict that gripped the world for 45 years.
MultiPurposeCanine

Matrix email games

Post by MultiPurposeCanine »

I´ve heard that Cold War will offer a Matrix centered system for finding games? I would prefer to engage in mp sessions here as I want to stay away from the battlefront forums and its old guard there which is the worst wargaming community in existence.
Jagger2002

RE: Matrix email games

Post by Jagger2002 »

It is true by my understanding. That is the reason for the delay until June for the Matrix/Slitherine/Steam release. However Battlefront release is still set for April but won't have the complete Matrix MP feature. I am guessing out next week. So if you want to play it now buy from Battlefront hopefully next week and then sometime in June, the matrix MP available.
MultiPurposeCanine

lovely news, I´ll wait for June
Titan

Post by Titan »

I like the idea of the matrix multiplayer system, problem with this game is i would feel you may get a fair share of opponents that dissapear when the game is not going there way or you may want some challenging players. If you want to play some hard core community you should check out https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/ i have most members a mature bunch many such as myself ex Military etc
MultiPurposeCanine

ah yeah tfgm... -_- mhm uh nope I pass. at matrix here we also have alot of ex-mil. they just do not mention it so often.

I stick with matrix.
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Is it planned to report this new PBEM system to Black Sea or Shock Force 2?
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
MultiPurposeCanine

Re: Matrix email games

yeah
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Super, thank you!
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Only question now is when.

Return to “Combat Mission Cold War”