Tune in on our Twitch channel next May 11th

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Roby7979

Tune in on our Twitch channel next May 11th

Post by Roby7979 »

Tune in on our Twitch channel next May 11th for a full day of presentations. Take a look at the future of Slitherine,its games and take a glance at what is coming next and after.

At Home of Wargamers 2021 Live+ we’ll be showing you all of our games scheduled for release in 2021 and more!

including big news for Command Professional Edition

Attachments
IMG_4610.png
IMG_4610.png (146.55 KiB) Viewed 33 times
LaughingBuccaneer

RE: Tune in on our Twitch channel next May 11th

Post by LaughingBuccaneer »

Great although I have to ask - will this live event be recorded for playback at a later
date, for those of us who have other commitments on the day or during the time this
event is broadcast live on the twitch channel.

[&o]

Even if the playback period is only available for a limited number of days after the
event, its better than nothing.
KnightHawk75

Post by KnightHawk75 »

Beyond just cmo stuff, will be interesting to see the peeks at DW2 progress, probably my next obsession.

@LaughingBuccaneer,
They're usually on twitch for at least two weeks if not much longer, for example yesterdays stream, and various others for the past month are there, just click videos and sort "all" by date.

Roby7979

Post by Roby7979 »

Do not miss the great news of COMMAND!

see you in an hour on our TWITCH CHANNEL [:)]

Attachments
12.jpg
12.jpg (305.75 KiB) Viewed 33 times
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
OldSarge

Post by OldSarge »

Pretty interesting interview, I've been playing CMANO/CMO since v1 and I do believe this was the first time I've seen Dimitris being interviewed. [8D]
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
AndrewJ

Post by AndrewJ »

An interesting, if somewhat sobering, interview.

The scope of the Professional side of the business sounds like it dwarfs the Commercial side. Is the Commercial side even 5% of the business any more? Less?

I'd guess organizations which pay for national security analytic and training tools aren't eager for developments they've paid for to be released on the open market. This must have a stifling effect on the introduction of new features to the commercial side of the operation.

A tricky line for the devs to walk, I'd wager.
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

If you look at the development of the commercial side vs the defense side, outside specific defense asked for features like editable database, etc., CMO commercial development has been ahead of the defense version. The UI rebuild, TacView, map views, etc. were done in the commercial version well before the defense version. The CMO commercial rebuild was a couple years ago. The defense version was still using CMNAO until recently.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”