Warplan Pacific is out now

Warplan is a World War 2 simulation engine. It is a balance of realism and playability incorporating the best from 50 years of World War 2 board wargaming.

Moderator: AlvaroSousa

Edmon

Warplan Pacific is out now

Post by Edmon »

Warplan Pacific has been released and you can get it here.

Check out the trailer - WarPlan Pacific in two minutes

WarPlan Pacific uses the same game system as the original WarPlan with additional features and improvements. The game covers all the nations at war in the Pacific theatre from December 1941 to 1945.

The game's scale is massive, covering 62 different potential countries, in a map large 50 miles / 80km per hex using a modified Mercator map scaling to allow a flowing game that doesn’t overload the player. The land scale is 15k - 60k men, air scale is 300-400 aircraft and naval scale is 1 capital ship + support ships.

Did you miss out on the original WarPlan? We have a bundle deal available, so you can get both WarPlan and WarPlan Pacific together with a 25% discount. If you purchase WarPlan Pacific on our store, you will receive a key for free once the game becomes available on Steam.
Slitherine Games - Community Manager - Italian Office

Any questions, concerns or comments about our Community Forums or Games? You are always welcome to drop me a PM.
bmisc53

RE: Warplan Pacific is out now

Post by bmisc53 »

Hello! Been a long time fan and player of Strategic Command World at War Global Conflict but haven't done too much for a while. Is the Warplan series the next generation and replacement of SC? Does the ETO and PTO Warplan versions sync and/or will there be a 'Global Conflict' version of Warplan?
AlvaroSousa

Post by AlvaroSousa »

SC3 is a different game. I play SC3. I love the events and details they put in the game. I think it's a nicer looking game also. And I made WarPlan.

WarPlan 2 will be global with the new system.
Creator Kraken Studios
- WarPlan
- WarPlan Pacific

Designer Strategic Command
- Brute Force (mod) SC2
- Assault on Communism SC2
- Assault on Democracy SC2
- Map Image Importer SC3
Christolos

Post by Christolos »

Many thanks Alvaro!!!

I picked it up today! [:D]

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-

Return to “WarPlan”