Air Mission Planning

Please posts your wishlists, new feature and interface tweak requests here for the developers to review.

Moderators: Joel Billings, RedLancer

Mehring

Air Mission Planning

Post by Mehring »

Make air groups groups sortable by range to staging base
“Old age is the most unexpected of all things that can happen to a man.”
-Leon Trotsky
Rexzapper

RE: Air Mission Planning

Post by Rexzapper »

Yes, that would be good. It would be helpful (when designating the units) to know the distance they are going to travel to the staging base (or to the target of the attack, either of the two functions would be very useful).
Mehring

Post by Mehring »

There is a range column (I think) but it's not sortable so you have to scroll around to find what you want.
“Old age is the most unexpected of all things that can happen to a man.”
-Leon Trotsky
Rexzapper

Post by Rexzapper »

ORIGINAL: Mehring

There is a range column (I think) but it's not sortable so you have to scroll around to find what you want.

Where? That number that comes to the right of the type of plane (LB, FB, etc) and I don't know what it is? It's that it doesn't exactly match the distance (in miles) to the staging base ... although it does get close. In WitE1 there was a column with the exact distances in hexes when planning the attacks ... but here I don't see it on the Air Directives screen.

Edit: I have checked it and that number does seem to be the distance to the hexagon before the staging base in miles (more or less), but it is as you say, the units cannot be classified by distances.

Return to “Feature Suggestions”