Key differences between Wite 2 to Wite [1] ?

A complete overhaul and re-development of Gary Grigsby's War in the East, with a focus on improvements to historical accuracy, realism, user interface and AI.

Moderators: RedLancer, Joel Billings

spinecruncher

Key differences between Wite 2 to Wite [1] ?

Post by spinecruncher »

can someone list them or explain in a useful way?

For example I am playing Wite 2 now and I just ordered air as AI. Moving the boots are prior. I change some leadership and I see a different admin point situation.

Where are the FBD units?
Erik Rutins

RE: Key differences between Wite 2 to Wite [1] ?

Post by Erik Rutins »

This thread:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4985720

.. and the pinned Showcase threads above should be your first stop, as well as reading through sections 2-4 in the manual.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

This is not a soaped up WitE 1 but whole new beast. [8D]

Forget some things you learned from WitE 1 and familiarize with things like CPP.
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

jacktimes2

Post by jacktimes2 »

I could say "Logistics" and "Air War", and a month or more ago, I would have. But even playing only a dozen hours or so, I can already tell there's a lot more going on, what with CPP, road networks, theater boxes, and on and on. The above thread above is far more helpful than I could be, but suffice it to say I have a lot of digging to do.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2”