[Duplicate] .18 Mission Editor Window Not Resizable

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

BDukes

[Duplicate] .18 Mission Editor Window Not Resizable

Post by BDukes »

Hi All

This was reported in an earlier variant (couldn't find the post) but the mission editor isn't resizable laterally or there is a limit that needs to be greater. To replicate, mouse over the left or right side of the mission editor window, notice you get the windows resize mouse-over symbol. Now try and click and drag to resize. You'll notice it doesn't.

This is important with units with long names as you're usually looking to know the host unit at the unit. In this case, I've got a bunch of cap missions and I want to pick the closer host base. The unassigned unit list has a slider but every time you move it down you also have to slide it over which leads to 2x clicks. If you have a lot of units and unavailables it's pretty cumbersome.

If you could make the mission editor window growable horizontally or laterally that would be great. If you can't but can allow the Unassigned Units list to be vertically scrolled without having to scroll laterally each time that could a solution too.

Attachments
MissionEdi..aterally.jpg
MissionEdi..aterally.jpg (129.44 KiB) Viewed 1 time
Don't call it a comeback...
KnightHawk75

RE: .18 Mission Editor Window Not Resizable

Post by KnightHawk75 »

I think the original you were looking for was this one?
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4942847 (Previously logged as 0014348)

If you'll recall Geoffropi showed a screen show of how they were reworking the screen\dialog to address this, idk the status but it seemed like something probably slated for a future point release.
The draft looked like this:

BDukes

RE: .18 Mission Editor Window Not Resizable

Post by BDukes »

Yeah that's the one and if his design works out, that is a great fix!

Mike
Don't call it a comeback...

Return to “Tech Support”