Air HQ colour change bug?

Please post any bugs or technical issues found here for official support.

Moderators: RedLancer, Joel Billings

juv95hrn

Air HQ colour change bug?

Post by juv95hrn »

When I change the colour (pink) of the SouthWestern (as USSR of course) air command, the 4 BAK air corps, under the long range air command, changes to the same colour, although these are under another HQ (long range air command). I think at least. Is this a bug, the BAK corps hq´s somehow connected to SW air command in the wrong way?

Thanks!
"Yes, I am the henchman of the Devil but my services are primarily ceremonial..."
RedLancer

RE: Air HQ colour change bug?

Post by RedLancer »

Well spotted - I get this to repeat. Interestingly the lower level AOGs have a different colour, don't change if reset 4BAK and a change is reciprocal into Southwestern.

Thank you
John
WitE2 Asst Producer
WitE & WitW Dev
Joel Billings

Post by Joel Billings »

Very good catch. Yes, there seems to be a link to the Southwest Air Command HQ instead of the Long Range Air Command HQ. We'll fix that in the data in the first data update. The impact any unit reporting directly to a BAK will be using the SW Air Command leader and its supply proirity, although the divisions underneath them which house all the units at start are correctly reporting to the Long Range Air Command.

Thanks for the report.
All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard
juv95hrn

Post by juv95hrn »

Feel free to delete, or move to the bug section. I was just confused over the result.

Thanks for the game!!!

EDIT: aaaand it was already moved. GG.
"Yes, I am the henchman of the Devil but my services are primarily ceremonial..."

Return to “Tech Support”