[Answered] Unit proficiency

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

bladesinger79

[Answered] Unit proficiency

Post by bladesinger79 »

During editing, I wanted to make a veteran air unit of F-15C into Ace. No matter how much I tried to change it through editor and/or unit creation, the unit(s) always showed Veteran on their window and in the OOB.

What am I doing wrong?
"No Sir, I don't think that's a good idea at all." -last words from unnamed NCO before falling into an enemy ambush.
thewood1

RE: Unit proficiency

Post by thewood1 »

I just went through a marathon session of changing proficiency on a bunch of units in a scenario I'm working on. I had no issues in the latest beta .18. Do you have a save of what you are working on?
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
bladesinger79

Post by bladesinger79 »

I tried to send it to you by PM, received a popup saying it's not supported.
"No Sir, I don't think that's a good idea at all." -last words from unnamed NCO before falling into an enemy ambush.
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

You can zip it and post it here. Just right click on the file in file explorer and send to compressed file to zip it.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

I was able to change any of the proficiency in the OOB window. But a key point is the color won't change until the game progresses for a second. I changed from veteran to ace on 20 units. Hit start stop on the clock and they all changed.

Any time something seem like its not changing or working the way you expect, hit start/stop quickly. Some things don't take effect in pause.
bladesinger79

Post by bladesinger79 »

AHA! Got it.

Return to “Tech Support”