Printer friendly manual

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: RedLancer, Joel Billings

pbrowne

Printer friendly manual

Post by pbrowne »

I am after a 'printer friendly' manual, this is the full 311 page manual, sans backgrounds and cropped margins. Any ideas?
loki100

RE: Printer friendly manual

Post by loki100 »

should be in the 'manuals' directory where your game is installed
pbrowne

RE: Printer friendly manual

Post by pbrowne »

Yes, I know where the manuals are, but the 'War in the West manual EBOOK' isn't exactly "printer friendly". The page size isn't even A4 and the unnecessary backgrounds consume ink. There was a link to a printer friendly manual in the thread at:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3837334

but that link has now broken.

Nevertheless, I am printing the included manual at some expense through the local 'friendly' printing service (ie laser printer at work ...sshhh, just rename the doc something work related before printing...[X(]).

I can highly recommend 170gsm digital silk paper for the manual, superb colour printing results, nice and thick paper with a satin finish....probably much better that the hardcover manual...just stick in a thick 3 ring binder. Just select 'thick paper' on the laser printer.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”