Amphibious HQ

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

tex_ka95

Amphibious HQ

Post by tex_ka95 »

Does anyone know if an HQ unit can be moved in Amphibious transport mode? I am trying to land an airborne HQ on the shore from a port but when I right click to make the movement happen, nothing happens. The unit is definitely within the transport cost limits.

I am on 1.12.06.

Erik
Chris21wen

RE: Amphibious HQ

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: tex_ka95

Does anyone know if an HQ unit can be moved in Amphibious transport mode? I am trying to land an airborne HQ on the shore from a port but when I right click to make the movement happen, nothing happens. The unit is definitely within the transport cost limits.

I am on 1.12.06.

Erik

Amphibious HQ? Neveer heard of such a thing in WitE.

I have heard of one in WitP AE and if that is the case they can only be loaded onto AGC.
tex_ka95

RE: Amphibious HQ

Post by tex_ka95 »

I'm not suggesting a unique unit, I am just asking if there's any type of Soviet HQ can be moved over water via Amphibious transport mode. I have several marine and AT brigades isolated on the Black Sea coast and was just wondering if there was a way to send an HQ over there without having a port to unload it.
ORIGINAL: Chris21wen

ORIGINAL: tex_ka95

I am on 1.12.06.

Erik

Amphibious HQ? Neveer heard of such a thing in WitE.

I have heard of one in WitP AE and if that is the case they can only be loaded onto AGC.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”