Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
Fallschirmjager
Posts: 3556
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee

Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Post by Fallschirmjager »

I just got home from seeing this movie for the 3rd time

I love QT movies...and this is a good one (but which one isnt?)


If you have any interest in action or kung foo movies....go see it...asap

Its rated R for good reason....so leave the kids at home or with someone
User avatar
NefariousKoel
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:48 am
Location: Murderous Missouri Scum

Post by NefariousKoel »

I like Tarantino movies too, but this one looks like a generic action movie. Tell me it's not so!!! :confused:
User avatar
Fallschirmjager
Posts: 3556
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:46 am
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee

Post by Fallschirmjager »

NefariousKoel wrote:I like Tarantino movies too, but this one looks like a generic action movie. Tell me it's not so!!! :confused:

Its stylish and very very good


Its all storytelling and no story and one reviewer termed it
QT's work shines through

Go see it...you will thank me
User avatar
NefariousKoel
Posts: 1741
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:48 am
Location: Murderous Missouri Scum

Post by NefariousKoel »

That's the plan. It's QT, so I'll have to see it.
Les_the_Sarge_9_1
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2000 10:00 am

Post by Les_the_Sarge_9_1 »

I gave it the "not more of the same" where most film is concerned seal of approval myself.

It was unique enough for my needs.
I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.
User avatar
BrubakerII
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Adelaide Australia

Post by BrubakerII »

Les the Sarge 9-1 wrote: It was unique enough for my needs.
Why is it that comment gives me chills :confused: :eek:
[8D] SSG Beta Tester [8D]
Hades
Posts: 539
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Hades »

I thought it was the coolest cheesy movie I've ever seen. The only problem I had with it was that 80% of it was action and the other 20% was only talking, and after watching 45mins of sword play, 15mins of talking bored me. All in all a good movie.
"History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave."
-Edmund Morris


Image
[img]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kenkbar ... tual-b-o-b
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”