PRC MALD-141/MALD-J 160?????

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

BeirutDude

PRC MALD-141/MALD-J 160?????

Post by BeirutDude »

I'm looking for a PRC equivalent of the MALD-141/MALD-J 160 but my research is coming up short. Am I missing it in the database? Thanks.
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
thewood1

RE: PRC MALD-141/MALD-J 160?????

Post by thewood1 »

Not sure if this helps. Might point you in the right direction. I found it last year when putting together a scenario that used drones.

https://www.aiaa.org/docs/default-sourc ... 9ce79d51_2
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
KnightHawk75

Post by KnightHawk75 »

I don't think there are any that are launch-able munitions in the DB besides the Spear EW,MALD-J, and AS-2.

New MALD-N coming soon too.
https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2020/ ... e-us-navy/

BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

Thanks, weird they wouldn't use them to soak off SAMs, especially the ESSMs.
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

ORIGINAL: thewood1

Not sure if this helps. Might point you in the right direction. I found it last year when putting together a scenario that used drones.

https://www.aiaa.org/docs/default-sourc ... 9ce79d51_2

Thanks!

Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

And it's a better format.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”