Wrong suitability rating of candidate for Airforce council

Moderator: Vic

compactset

Wrong suitability rating of candidate for Airforce council

Post by compactset »

I stumbled upon this curious fact: when deciding the director of the Airforce research council my ideal candidate with Technician and Inventor over 30 was given a suitability rating of 0. I looked at the manual to see which skills are used by this director and they were not specified, thus I assumed they must be the two mentioned above as for the case of the councils of Economics and Military research.
If my assumption is correct then the formula for determining the suitability rating of this position must be wrong, otherwise I would like to know which are the actual skills involved.

I am attaching the screenshots showing this anomaly, I am not showing this but the first two proposed candidates have a rating in Technician and Inventor 0.
Attachments
Airforcec..director.jpg
Airforcec..director.jpg (173.61 KiB) Viewed 4 times
zgrssd

RE: Wrong suitability rating of candidate for Airforce council

Post by zgrssd »

The beta of 1.06.12 adressed this:
-Fixed Leader Suitability Rating for Airforce Council
Are you running the release version or whatever Beta steam has?
DW2 Poll:
"Should the Civil and non-Combat Ships loose all or most of their weapon slots?"
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=382690
compactset

Post by compactset »

I am running version 1.06.05 which I installed via the update file you can get from the Matrix store page, thus not the Beta. So I suppose this bug is fixed: I actually did not consider the idea of looking at the Beta version and just wrote the above bug report. Sorry for the fuss.
zgrssd

Post by zgrssd »

ORIGINAL: compactset

I am running version 1.06.05 which I installed via the update file you can get from the Matrix store page, thus not the Beta. So I suppose this bug is fixed: I actually did not consider the idea of looking at the Beta version and just wrote the above bug report. Sorry for the fuss.
No Problem. I just wanted to point out that there is already a fix around.
DW2 Poll:
"Should the Civil and non-Combat Ships loose all or most of their weapon slots?"
https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=382690

Return to “Tech Support”