Any new DLC coming ?

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West 1943-45 is the most ambitious and detailed computer wargame on the Western Front of World War II ever made. Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasions of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

Moderators: RedLancer, Joel Billings

nukkxx5058

Any new DLC coming ?

Post by nukkxx5058 »

... or Op. Torch will be the only one ?
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (April 2022) :-)
cfulbright

RE: Any new DLC coming ?

Post by cfulbright »

The Matrix or 2by3 guys would have the official word, but I believe they're focused on War in the East 2.

Cary
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Well it's clear that WITE2 is their top priority but I hope they won't give up this great game. More middle size (20-40 turns) scenarios would be a good thing. I don't know if the editor is "workable" for the average Joe and/or if the community developed something interesting ?
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (April 2022) :-)
cfulbright

Post by cfulbright »

I created an "Operation Roundup/Sledgehammer" scenario with an Allied invasion around Rouen starting June 1943 (I'm not sure the editor lets you go back before that date).

Cary

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the West”