calling the penguin

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

1275psi

calling the penguin

Post by 1275psi »

If anyone has Davids e mail AKA the penguin, can they let him know please herbie is having massive ITissues, thus no turns?

ta in advance
big seas, fast ships, life tastes better with salt
PaxMondo

RE: calling the penguin

Post by PaxMondo »

Herb,

Sorry to hear about the IT issues ... You're a little too far for me to help... [;)]

[8D]
Pax
Canoerebel

Post by Canoerebel »

Hey, Herbie, I forwarded your message to the Penguin at the address I had for him a year ago, when we finished our game. I think it's still good. I'll be glad to send you his email address directly via PM.
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
JohnDillworth

Post by JohnDillworth »

Well hello stranger. A happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Everyone healthy and well?
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
Canoerebel

Post by Canoerebel »

The Penguinator got Herbie's contact info, so hopefully they're on the way to addressing Herbie's need.

Hey, JohhnyD. We had a quiet Thanksgiving at home with our two boys (daughter and son-in-law visited with his folks way up north in Indiana). We're all well. I've been very fortunate to simply continue doing the things I love - family, work, church, reading, and tons of outdoors things. With the swirling craziness abounding, I've been one of the most fortunate, so my thoughts are with those who have suffered or fought, including you. You're never far from my thoughts. :)

I hope you and yours had a good holiday and are doing well and that you're not up to your armpits in alligators.

And the same to all the rest o' you AE hooligans.
"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
RangerJoe

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: Canoerebel

The Penguinator got Herbie's contact info, so hopefully they're on the way to addressing Herbie's need.

Hey, JohhnyD. We had a quiet Thanksgiving at home with our two boys (daughter and son-in-law visited with his folks way up north in Indiana). We're all well. I've been very fortunate to simply continue doing the things I love - family, work, church, reading, and tons of outdoors things. With the swirling craziness abounding, I've been one of the most fortunate, so my thoughts are with those who have suffered or fought, including you. You're never far from my thoughts. :)

I hope you and yours had a good holiday and are doing well and that you're not up to your armpits in alligators.

And the same to all the rest o' you AE hooligans.

Welcome back!

No alligators here. [:D]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

Just gorn.

RangerJoe

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

Just gorn.

The young ones taste like chicken. [;)]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

1275psi

Post by 1275psi »

Thanks for help guys
Still alive and kicking

I'm an Aussie
We are now co vid free and life
Almost back to
Normal

Tough times we think be hind
Us now

Renovated house
Tried to get little ship that
Could published
But failed
But still building big model
Ships and sinking cantonas carriers
Lol
See ya around
1275 psi
big seas, fast ships, life tastes better with salt
radar

Post by radar »

Good to know things are better in your neck of the woods.
Still dealing with lethal Corona crap in Ohio. But with vaccines on the horizon at least there is (as Sir Paul would say) Hope for the Future.

Attachments
USSTerryJune1945.jpg
USSTerryJune1945.jpg (125.68 KiB) Viewed 174 times
USS Terry (DD-513) — Battle of the Atlantic, Solomon and Marianas Islands campaigns and the Battle of Iwo Jima

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”