Post by Soar_Slitherine »

I ran into another one of these.

Attachments
b11missin..graphic.jpg
b11missin..graphic.jpg (121.2 KiB) Viewed 21 times
Clux

RE: [1.05b11] Broken aircraft graphic

Post by Clux »

You were trying to make a interceptor or a Transporter (due the role given)?

Also I'm surprised about the good dogfighting value for having short wings (2ms) and low fuel usage, being a rocket aircraft I would guess it would be very fuel intensive.
Amateurs talk about strategy. Professionals talk about logistics!
Soar_Slitherine

Post by Soar_Slitherine »

This is on an airless moon, and in microgravity with no drag, rocketcraft are capable of achieving some pretty remarkable levels of capability on a low budget. On a planet I tried earlier with 40-ish percent air density, they sucked. I am experimenting with the new mechanics and this is just a transporter that happens to have a few guns slapped on for self-defense because they were cheap.
Clux

Post by Clux »

ORIGINAL: Soar_Slitherine

This is on an airless moon, and in microgravity with no drag, rocketcraft are capable of achieving some pretty remarkable levels of capability on a low budget. On a planet I tried earlier with 40-ish percent air density, they sucked. I am experimenting with the new mechanics and this is just a transporter that happens to have a few guns slapped on for self-defense because they were cheap.

That explains the low fuel usage and the pretty good performance, nice to know than mechanics are working mostly as expected :)
Amateurs talk about strategy. Professionals talk about logistics!
Vic

Post by Vic »

Sorry there. Will be fixed to for beta12.

Best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Tech Support”