Community Scenario Pack (Official)

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

ultradave

RE: Community Scenario Pack (Official)

Post by ultradave »

Which scenario? Or is it any all of them.
----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"
HornetHandler

Post by HornetHandler »

All community scenarios
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

What version (build) of CMO are you running?
HornetHandler

Post by HornetHandler »

Doh!
Forgot to update.
The scenarios work now
Thanks!
Scion

Post by Scion »

Hi guys! I remember a scenario Algeria vs Italy on the old CMANO, but I can't found it today. Any help?
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn »

ORIGINAL: Scion

Hi guys! I remember a scenario Algeria vs Italy on the old CMANO, but I can't found it today. Any help?
The Grecale affair, but it was Tunisia
tevans

Post by tevans »

Got a question. I haven't purchased CMO yet. Still using CMANO. The Steam workshop is no good to me now, correct? Everything is geared towards CMO? In other words if I would download the CSP from the workshop it wouldn't work on CMANO? It's really confusing given that there's only one store page for two separate games. CMO is currently the only game being sold but two games are still supported by Matrix. It's really confusing.
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

The Workshops are separate for CMANO and CMO - different Steam Ids. The workshop for CMANO is probably not being updated unless a player is uploading scenarios designed for CMANO.
So the CMANO CSP is most likely the last one before it was converted to CMO.
Michael
k8nuke

Post by k8nuke »

Hello to you. I may have been one of the last to buy CMANO GOTY edition,from Matrix. Only recently have i had pc to use it on. As i am late and CMANO has been replaced,it seems the latest community scenario pack doesn't work with CMANO. Could i request if someone has
the pack that works with CMANO could provide me a link to download it. Thanks in advance and best wishes.
k8nuke

Post by k8nuke »

Kushan04
Thank you so much.
Very kind of you [:)]
adrazz

Post by adrazz »

Superb, thank you!
Twistedpretzel

Post by Twistedpretzel »

The 10 community scenario list ini files, do those include every scenario in community scenario pack 42? Do I need to create an 11th ini list for remaining scenarios not included? Is manual data entry the only way to create a list ini file? Thanks.

Edit: All scenarios are captured in those 10 ini list files. I edited them and put all the scenarios into a single ini list file so I could start the migration and walk away. Took 1 hour and 11 minutes to process all 440 scenarios contained in Community Scenario Pack 42.
PaulWRoberts

Post by PaulWRoberts »

Is there a Steam collection of quality scenarios that parallels the Community Scenario Pack?

Or is the Steam workshop really a hit or miss guessing game?
Kushan04

Post by Kushan04 »

ORIGINAL: Twistedpretzel

The 10 community scenario list ini files, do those include every scenario in community scenario pack 42? Do I need to create an 11th ini list for remaining scenarios not included? Is manual data entry the only way to create a list ini file? Thanks.

Edit: All scenarios are captured in those 10 ini list files. I edited them and put all the scenarios into a single ini list file so I could start the migration and walk away. Took 1 hour and 11 minutes to process all 440 scenarios contained in Community Scenario Pack 42.

They were originally divided that way because the SBR batch routine loved to crashed at random. Seemed to happen less if it was done in smaller groups. That seems to have been fixed with this version.

ORIGINAL: PaulWRoberts

Is there a Steam collection of quality scenarios that parallels the Community Scenario Pack?

Or is the Steam workshop really a hit or miss guessing game?

Community Scenario Pack (Official)

I would hold off on subscribing until tomorrow. I'm going to be removing all of the scenarios uploaded by Baloogan and replacing them with updated ones that I have been uploading. New pack will be ready tomorrow morning PDT.
PaulWRoberts

Post by PaulWRoberts »

Thanks!
Kushan04

Post by Kushan04 »

The Community Scenario Pack has been updated to v43. Please see THIS thread for links.
JDLgnd

Post by JDLgnd »

Thank You.
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

This is a belated and heartfelt thanks to the keepers of this collection. As an unpaid function for the community, it is very much under-recognized.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
Parel803

Post by Parel803 »

Thank you very much,
with regards

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”