[DB3k] Divine Eagle UAV Incorrect Flight Ceiling

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Boagrius

[DB3k] Divine Eagle UAV Incorrect Flight Ceiling

Post by Boagrius »

Hi all,

The maximum altitude for the Chinese Divine Eagle in CMO is currently 25,000 feet. I have a suspicion this may be a mistake, as the open source data on the UAV generally reports it as being 25,000 metres. This makes a lot more sense, since 25k feet for an enormous HALE UAV like the Divine Eagle seems incredibly low. Assuming a save file won't be needed for this one since the data can be readily viewed in the game database.

Cheers!

Boagrius
thewood1

RE: Divine Eagle UAV Incorrect Flight Ceiling

Post by thewood1 »

Should probably put this in the database thread. There are specific people there tracking this kind of stuff. And be prepared to show some sources or evidence. Not absolutely needed on commonsense issues, but just a heads up.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

btw, I agree that its probably 25k meters. That would align with other aricraft in that engine and weight class.
You are like puss filled boil on nice of ass of bikini model. You are nasty to everybody but then try to sweeten things up with a nice post somewhere else. That's nice but you're still a boil on a beautiful thing! - BDukes
Rory Noonan

Post by Rory Noonan »

Hi Boagrius,

This is an update request for the DB3K. I've added this one to the list, however can you please post any future DB update requests on the dedicated Database 3000 (1980-2025+) Requests thread?

I know it may seem pedantic, but we're trying to keep DB requests and feature requests seperate from Tech Support items so we can track and manage all of these items more effectively.

Thanks!

Return to “Tech Support”