Rad treatment center?

A military-oriented and sci-fi wargame, set on procedural planets with customizable factions and endless choices.

Moderator: Vic

Sieppo

Rad treatment center?

Post by Sieppo »

Never built one since the mililtary is IMO always basically shielded from any hazard. Is there actually a use for these?
> What is the hardest thing in the universe?
> A diamond?
> No. 500 machine gun men on a mountain.
Culthrasa

RE: Rad treatment center?

Post by Culthrasa »

There are two...
The one in the goverment tab is for the hex itself (so the city). the one in logistics is for worker working on assets outside the city (farm/mine etc). They offset a negative RAD penalty...
Sieppo

Post by Sieppo »

ORIGINAL: Culthrasa

There are two...
The one in the goverment tab is for the hex itself (so the city). the one in logistics is for worker working on assets outside the city (farm/mine etc). They offset a negative RAD penalty...

Thanks I will check these out!
> What is the hardest thing in the universe?
> A diamond?
> No. 500 machine gun men on a mountain.
Temon

Post by Temon »

I thought that the treatment center gave the whole zone radiation meds, while the infrastructure just protects the hex.
From the manual:

Radiation Treatment Center
-400 rad per 10K Populace**
** Means that if you have more Populace/Soldiers using this Asset the effect will be diluted. Level 1 assets help 10K Populace, level 2 help 30K, level 3 help 60K, level 4 help 100K, level 5 help 150K, etc... Order of help given by this Asset Type is: Soldiers first, Workers/Recruits/Colonists after, Population last. These points are shared at Zone Level. Furthermore, this does not help diminish the initial effects of the strike

Anti-Radiation Infrastructure
-800 rad per 20K Populace***
*** Means that if you have more Populace/Soldiers using this Asset the effect will be diluted. Level 1 assets help 20K Populace, level 2 help 60K, level 3 help 140K, level 4 help 300K, level 5 help 620K, level 6 1260K, level 7 2520K. Order of help given by this Asset Type is: Soldiers first, Workers/Recruits/Colonists after, Population last. These points are on a Hex-per-Hex basis.

Return to “Shadow Empire”