Invalid Destination

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

jhdeerslayer

Invalid Destination

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Been away from the games for some years but reloaded and also patched in the Beta Update and Andy Mac's scenario/data update.

Playing Guadalcanal scenario as USA against AI and every time I try and move a USMC unit from Lunga to Tassafaronga I get it as an Invalid Destination. I can move the Aussies in NG just fine but the USA units on Guad. won't move to the adjacent hex. Any ideas? A built-in restriction from Andy Mac maybe? Thanks in advance...
RangerJoe

RE: Invalid Destination

Post by RangerJoe »

They should move unless there are enemy units at Lunga. They also can't be in strategic mode.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

btd64

Post by btd64 »

Without some images, As RangerJoe said, you are probably in Strategic mode after being moved onto GC. Move in combat mode....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
jhdeerslayer

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Thanks guys! Found out the location of your mouse pointer matters where it is pointing in the hex you want to move to. You can't place the mouse on the base symbol or enemy units in the move to hex. All good now.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”