RE-TWEAKED 3/26 CMO Fiery Cross Reef, 2021

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

BeirutDude

RE-TWEAKED 3/26 CMO Fiery Cross Reef, 2021

Post by BeirutDude »

In July, 2019 (real World not scenario) the PRC launched several missiles from Hainan Island to north of the Spratlys. These may have been the DF-26 missile but my guess is most likely DF-21Ds. Either way it is a game (scenario) changer!!!!!!!!! Also a Missile base is nearing completion on the island (possibly for DF-31 missiles) but would be shocked if DF-21D were not deployed there as well (It just makes sense and the PLA(AF)/PLA(N) planners are anything but stupid). I actually thought of placing a DF-21D unit there in the original design but could find no evidence one was in place, now it looks like it is happening.

https://www.shephardmedia.com/news/defe ... se-hainan/

Tweaks (for now)...

1. Added DF-21D and HQ-9 missiles to Hainan Island
2. Re-introduced the USS Ohio, smart USN player will use her to take out Hanian DF-21Ds (or try to anyway!
3. Moved CSG-9 southward to near Singapore.

Possibilities...
1. Add DF-26 "Guam Killer" missiles and THAAD/Aegis cruisers near Guam
2. More B-2s

The problem with those two is now to be realistic ADA and AF units (not all but some) near the DF-26 sites in the PRC should also be added and now it gets out of control!

This now should be MUCH tougher for the U.S. player, and probably more realistic to the real world situation (as much as we possibly can from open sources and limited unit).
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
BeirutDude

RE: RE-TWEAKED 3/26 CMO Fiery Cross Reef, 2021

Post by BeirutDude »

All of the above and added a bit more last night...
Attachments
Retweaked ..ef, 2021.zip
(542.18 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

I was Navy, but Assigned TAD to the 24th MAU Hq in Beirut. By far the finest period of my service!
magi

Post by magi »

cool.... i was wondering what i was going to do today.... this is it.....
BeirutDude

Post by BeirutDude »

Coming soon! Another contemporary scenario ripped from today's headlines, for your COVID-19 Quarantine hours!

[:D] [:)] [8D] [X(] [8|]

Attachments
ComingSoon.jpg
ComingSoon.jpg (265.26 KiB) Viewed 4 times

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”