Movement is/is not simultaneous?

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

dpstafford

Movement is/is not simultaneous?

Post by dpstafford »

Within the monthly turns there area variable number of impulses where corps and fleets move about. All movement is simultaneous with battles occurring at the end of the impulse.

That quote is from the Matrix home page for EiA. Yet everything I have heard about the game as it is being developed is that movement will not be resolved simultaneously. Should that text be changed?
YohanTM2

Post by YohanTM2 »

dpstafford wrote:That quote is from the Matrix home page for EiA. Yet everything I have heard about the game as it is being developed is that movement will not be resolved simultaneously. Should that text be changed?

I believe so, I think that is a remnant of the pre-EiA game.
Le Tondu

Oh my.

Post by Le Tondu »

dpstafford wrote:That quote is from the Matrix home page for EiA. Yet everything I have heard about the game as it is being developed is that movement will not be resolved simultaneously. Should that text be changed?
You noticed too, huh?
Vive l'Empereur!

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”